Join a supportive and inclusive team of 5 - reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will focus on reviewing, updating and improving current costing model.
Focus and key responsibilities:
- Create, maintain, and update costing model (existing / new products)
- Partner with Operations to ensure optimal and accurate costing for new products
- Calculate direct labour and overhead cost based on standard process
- Analyse margin and cost variances
- Identify cost saving opportunities
- Review wastage levels of packaging material
- Review manufacturing costs against budget
The successful candidate should have:
- Solid experience in product costing (Manufacturing / FMCG)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Degree Qualifications (Accounting or Finance)
- Track record of evaluating current processes and improve them
- Excellent communication and partnering skills
Do not hesitate to apply if this feels like you or if you would like additional information on this opportunity.