- Implement a suite of Fraud Detection capabilities
- Create and present to customers a clear and compelling business case that captures both the quantifiable and un-quantifiable benefits of employing fraud prevention tools
- Managing the process changes and projects associated with implementing fraud tools. Monitoring, analyzing and recommending improvements to increase data quality thereby increasing fraud tool performance.
- Present at fraud industry association conferences.
- Strong analytical skills – Experience extracting key business insights from large amounts of data and assembling into a clear and compelling business case presentation
- SQL and or SAS programming experience to analyze business data
- Proven influencing & negotiation skills
- Fraud/ Risk experience desired but not essential
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work from home
- Work for one of the most recognised global brands in the industry
- $140-165k + bonus depending on experience