- Implement a suite of Fraud Detection capabilities within the Credit Card space.
- Create and present to merchants a clear and compelling business case that captures both the quantifiable and un-quantifiable benefits of employing fraud prevention tools.
- Managing the process changes and projects associated with implementing fraud tools. Monitoring, analyzing and recommending improvements to increase data quality thereby increasing fraud tool performance.
- Working closely with the Fraud Risk Management Team, Global Merchant Services, Global Network Business, Global Security and other business units, presenting at fraud industry association conferences.
- Degree qualified Risk Manager from Financial Services industry.
- Relationship Management skills internal & External.
- Strong analytical skills – Experience extracting key business insights from large amounts of data and assembling into a clear and compelling business case presentation.
- Drive results – Established track record of driving results across multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Strong thought leadership and problem solving skills.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and drive innovation.
- SQL and or SAS programming experience to analyze business data is desired.
If you are interested please click apply and contact Liam Sweeney on 02 9775 5930. Thanks