Reporting to the Credit Manager you will be responsible for the below:
- Timely collection of outstanding debts
- Maintenance of 30 day debtors ledger
- Developing strong relationships with customers
- Processing and allocation of payments
- Preparation of daily banking
- Processing of credit card payments
- Liaise and follow up of customer queries claims and disputes
- Process credit adjustments and allocate to account
- Processing of manual invoices
- Distribution of monthly statements
It is essential that you have experience using SAP.
If you are interested in this role and are available to start immediately please contact Emily Sharkey on 9775 5919 or click "apply" to submit your CV.