A great temporary opportunity for junior Credit / Collections officers / accounts clerks to join this large retail business which is part of an ASX top 50, based in Greystanes.
The role will heavily focus on reducing aged debt, by contacting customers, resolving issues and negotiation of payments.
Your responsibilities will include (however not be limited to);
- Delivery of high level of customer service
- Collection calls, focusing on debt reduction. 40 calls per day
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Review and manage customer credit limits
- Negotiate payment arrangements
- Answering of queries and dispute resolution
You'll be a customer-focused, experienced junior/aspiring finance professional eager to learn and develop within a large, highly recognised business. With excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
The successful candidate will have 6+ months experience in high volume AR/collections position or mixed accounts/finance/admin experience seeking to grow their career.
Above all else you will have an exceptional team first attitude, are positive and interested to learn and grow in an entry level role.
If this sounds like a role for you hit "Apply" now.