As the Credit Officer, you will report to the Credit Manager and ideally lead the transformation of the team. Your core role will be to build relationships with clients (internally and externally) with a view to collecting outstanding debt and maintaining a low DSO. You'll contact clients directly via phone and email, investigate unallocated payments and seek to have funds applied and reconciled.
More specifically, tasks will involve;
- Set up new accounts
- Process & issue all invoices; credit notes & statements for your ledger
- Enter banking & allocation of payments
- Issue of monthly customer statements
- Collections and account resolution
- Provide monthly & ongoing debtors reporting to management
- Relationship building with internal stakeholders nationally
- Reconcile accounts as and when the need arises
- Send out monthly invoices and statements
- Process daily banking
- Monthly reporting on overdue outstanding debtors
- Monthly related parties revenue report
- Other adhoc duties as required
We require a few years' of relevant collections experience, preferably in the media sector (publishing, advertising, online, marketing, broadcast etc) and enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
As a minimum, you'll be an outstanding communicator, with a professional approach and will have recent, corporate collections experience from within a medium-large company environment.
In return you will be presented with a clear opportunity to lead the team on multiple projects. There is potential opportunity for the right candidate to take on a more senior role within the team.
Please send your CV by hitting the 'Apply' button below.