Our client boast a large in-house Shared Services team which has undergone significant growth over the past year, resulting in this newly created position. They are renowned for their excellent customer engagement as well as their excellent culture and benefits.
This presents a rare opportunity for an experienced Credit specialist who is looking to take the next step in their career. This role is offering great career pathways up to Credit management.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, responsibilities include but are not limited to -
- Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Carry out 20+ collection calls per day
- investigate un-allocated payment and seek to have all funds applied and reconciled
- Ad-hoc raising of invoices
- Daily reconciling of accounts
- Monthly debtors reporting and analysis and management of billings
About you -
- Customer-focused collections professional
- Excellent relationship management skills
- 4+ years of relevant experience in the Credit space
- Strong communication, both written and verbal