Working in this corporate business reporting to the Credit Control Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Following up on external clients to ensure outstanding debtor payments are made.
- liaise with partners, lawyers and secretaries to collate a variety of information on credit agreements.
- Prepare spreadsheets with account details for major clients when requested, and assist the finance operations in allocating unallocated monies when required.
- Undertake complex reconciliations of accounts and attend to account queries from both internal and external clients.
- Identify potential risk accounts and pass on to the Credit Control Manager if applicable.
- Prepare files for the collection agency including collating bills, cost agreements and partner approval.
- You will also prepare and maintain an individual ledger.
If you are interested to find out more about this role, please hit 'Apply' or call Savannah Cant on 07 3854 3806.