Reporting directly to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the below duties:
- Effectively manage the debtors ledger
- Help facilitate communication and provide recommendations to business unites to minimise debt collection risk
- Month end aging debtor reporting responsibilities and bad debt provision calculation
- Driving improvements and maximising efficiency of debt collection procedure
- Customer record maintenance
- Liaise when appropriate with collection agency and legal regarding bad debtor
To be considered for this role it is essential that you are confident in managing a large consumer focused ledger and have experience at the Manager level.
You will be an excellent communicator and be able to negotiate and interact with people of different cultural backgrounds.
This role will start immediately.
If you are interested and have the relevant skillset please click “apply” to submit your CV.