Our client is a leading Not for Profit Christian organisation that is focused on providing health care and community services. They are focused on providing a culture of transparency and inclusion that is aligned to their values.
The position is based in the Hills area with parking available onsite and paying $65k - $70k package (inclusive of super) with salary packaging benefits (approximately $5k annual tax benefits).
- Own the debtor's ledger and manage collections, monthly reporting, and payment plans
- Ensure customer service in maintaining debt collection with empathy and exceptional customer service
- Manage billing and invoicing
- Assist with month-end close and reporting using Pivot Tables and VLookup in Excel
- At least 3 years experience in credit collection
- Intermediate Excel skills including Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in healthcare or aged care is preferable but not essential