An exciting temporary position is available (circa 3-4 months) for an experienced Credit Control Officer to join a busy Finance department based in Melbourne CBD.
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for processing collections and managing the debtor’s portfolio for our Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offices.
The key responsibilities for this position include:
- Performing debt collection duties (via phone and email);
- Chasing overdue accounts;
- Debtors account reconciliation;
- Responding to customer queries
- Consolidating monthly invoices
- Assisting with AP where required
Skills and experience
To be considered for this position, candidates will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Solid experience in Credit in a corporate environment;
- First class communication skills
- Intermediate level in Excel;
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Accurate data entry skills; and
- The ability to work as a team.