- Conduct credit portfolio analysis based on the in-house data on a regular basis, and provide credit portfolio report to management, such as credit portfolio analysis report, provision report, loan classification report, watch list report and country risk report.
- Conduct in depth analysis in relation to credit management to provide guidance on the business development, such as industry analysis, stress testing, etc.
- Liaising with other departments to review and verify Loan classification, undrawn commitment, and loan maturity. Investigate and report any irregularities and overdue.
- On-going development and review of credit procedure from risk perspective.
- Development of credit policy and procedure for new credit products.
- On-going development and review of credit rating, economic capital measurement, credit pricing model and other credit management models.
- Research on the regulations introduced by APRA, ASIC and other authorities in terms of credit risk management.
- Supporting in helping Department Head with Ad Hoc Project include but not limited to Head Office Visit, APRA Review documents preparation.
- Minimum 5 years Credit Management experience including previous experience with credit portfolio analysis and credit assessment.
- Tertiary qualifications majoring in an appropriate commercial discipline.
- Excellent financial and analytical skills.
- Well developed knowledge of Australian Banking standards, as well as knowledge of regulatory requirements (eg. APRA)
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in English and Mandarin in a business environment.
- Previous project management experience.