The role will be providing support to the risk function within the credit and special asset management teams. The team provides support via portfolio reporting, regulatory reporting, model upgrade and testing, credit committee support and policy and procedure review and updates.
- Ability to build Excel models and Macro's
- Ability to extract and analyse data for business purposes
- Ability to perform and explain different forms of stress testing
- Management of scenario development for stress testing
- Collation of results into meaningful presentations
- Ability to translate quantitative analysis results into comprehensive information
- Graduate qualifications within Economics or related
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience within a credit risk environment
- Understanding of regulatory requirements
Sounds like you? Click 'Apply Now' for more information.