Following continued growth, the business is looking to grow its team of Credit Risk Analysts.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for:
- Designing, developing and implementing risk strategies and initiatives to profitably grow commercial business, while controlling net loss provision and improving client satisfaction.
- Leveraging industry best practices and data assets for continual risk strategy and process improvement.
- Effectively interacting and collaborating with colleagues from the central Risk Management organization, as well as Operations and Marketing teams to develop, enhance and implement approved credit strategies and processes.
- Deeply understanding and closely monitoring the key metrics of the credit performance for the portfolio and the implications on trends, diagnosing problems and identifying opportunities for improvement and/or corrections.
- Running ad hoc analytics and conducting independent risk assessments across various processes to identify potential emerging risks and performance issues.
- Managing relationship with Credit bureaus including developing strategies leveraging bureau information as well as tracking and reacting to external influence on the portfolio performance
- Monitoring and understanding regulatory and industry developments and proactively identifying areas of threats and/or opportunities.
This role suits someone with 1-3 years experience in Credit Risk Analytics.
In return you will be rewarded with industry-leading salary and perks, fast track career progression if you achieve your goals, and a fantastic culture that includes flexibility / ability to work from home.
If this sounds like you, please hit apply today to be considered!
Lauren Johnson 02 9775 5913