An opportunity has arisen for a Credit Risk Analytics & Strategy Manager to join their Credit Risk team. The credit risk team leverages cutting edge analytical techniques such as machine learning to generate insights from data to drive optimal decisions that balance growth with acceptable risks.
This role will focus on:
- Designing, developing and implementing risk strategies and initiatives to profitably grow commercial business, while controlling net loss provision and improving customer satisfaction.
- Leveraging industry best practices and data assets for continual risk strategy and process improvement.
- Deeply understanding and closely monitoring the key metrics of the credit performance for the portfolio and the implications on trends, diagnosing problems and identifying opportunities for improvement and/or corrections.
- Monitoring and understanding regulatory and industry developments and proactively identifying areas of threats and/or opportunities
- Complete technical reviews and challenge risk/reward strategies developed by the Strategy team
- Validate and assess the impacts to the Portfolio of business initiatives.
- Develop bespoke Line 2 Credit Risk reporting to provide value and insight into key risk metrics.
- Complete understanding of End to End Origination process for the Home Buying portfolio and address risk as appropriate.
- Champion initiatives that support sustainability of earnings.
- Develop a comprehensive and pro-active view of credit risk taking into account the regulatory sentiment.
- Provide thought leadership and drive a collaborative culture of innovation across the Risk Management function.
We are looking for someone with:
- SAS/SQL experience essential
- Proven track record in Credit Risk Management analytics
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- 2+ years at the Senior Analyst level
- Excellent salary package
- Strong career progression opportunities
- Social & fun team environment