The client offer a Sydney CBD based location with iconic views, benefits of continuous professional and personal development, a focus on wellness and social activities with a fully catered restaurant on site.
- 5 + years experience lending in banking
- Ability to write comprehensive credit proposals, including but not limited to analysing company accounts, assessing cash flows, modelling cash flow projections, undertaking basic industry comparative studies and making appropriate counter party and transactional recommendations
- Strong knowledge of bilateral and syndicated loan facilities with investment grade, sub-investment grade and leveraged counter parties
- Independent, strong decision-making skills and able to identify risks with reasonable solutions provided
- Excellent proficiency in MS Office especially Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written language ability in both English and Mandarin
About the role:
- Credit risk assessment, structuring and execution of debt finance transactions including leveraged buyout, acquisition finance, leveraged finance and general funding requirements for corporate and financial institutions
- Corporate coverage across diversified sectors including manufacturing, trade finance, transportation and warehousing, finance and insurance, agriculture, business services
- Presentation and preparation of credit papers, rating recommendations, due diligence and on-going monitoring of credit performance of portfolio
- Liaison with business function to facilitate credit application and approval process
- Providing guidance to ensure the appropriate action is taken to mitigate credit risks for any potential risk of existing or targeted customer / industry sectors
- Other credit related tasks assigned from the bank’s management from time to time
If this role sounds interesting to you, please apply now!
Niamh Patton - Perigon Group 02 9775 5930