The Credit Cards Credit Risk team are responsible for the credit strategy and portfolio insights for Retail Credit Cards across the credit lifecycle.
- Accountability for and delivery of new and existing credit risk reporting on Retail Credit Cards, including successfully managing any other monthly standing sub-committee and regular reporting deliverables.
- Ability to manipulate complex data to identify and investigate developing trends and draw insight and hypothesis from data.
- Report, escalate and remediate issues in a timely manner and in line with the Group’s operational risk processes (e.g Risk Insite);
- Ensure that strategy enhancements remain within the Group’s acceptable risk tolerance levels;
- Identify emerging issues with processes, assessment methodologies, and macroeconomic trends, and work to mitigate and remediate such issues.
- Experience in Bureau, Credit Risk, Analytics, or Data Science is preferred;
- Degree in relevant discipline (eg. Economics, Statistics, Maths, Actuarial studies, Engineering or Science) is preferred;
- Proficiency in SAS / SQL and Excel is necessary for the role;
- Ability to work with large data sets, and understand interactions between relevant data is necessary for the role.