Circa $100K pack + bonus
This global fashion brand is seeking a personable and proactive Customer Relationship Manager to focus on the national engagement of existing and future customers. Working with the national Head Office team, frontline sales staff and Global Customer Relationship team this role will take the lead on all initiatives and improvements related to customer relationships and engagement, including design, training, follow up and analysing.
From the beginning this role will spend substantial time with front line sales and internal marketing staff to understand current customers, their buying habits, the current market, and how to engage them and their broader network consistently throughout the year across multiple product lines. You will need experience running and analysing reports to contribute substantially to this role, along with strong personal, communications, and adaptation skills to interact with a range of sales and head office team members.
Working with the current CRM and an upcoming Engagement System this role will utilise existing and design customer engagement training and roll out that training directly to sales and Head Office staff to foster a culture of ongoing, proactive customer engagement both face to face and virtually.
This role will suit someone who is eager to work with a global brand, has fashion and customer engagement experience, and is able to work with, train, and follow up a range of people within the business.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a customer relationship/engagement role within the fashion industry/retail/relatable industry
- A degree in marketing is preferred but not essential
- Experience designing and facilitating training on customer relationship management/engagement
- High degree of autonomy and responsibility with experience working to tight deadlines
- "Can do" and proactive approach with a willingness to accept tasks outside the general scope of duties
- High attention to detail and strong analytical experience working with reports
- Demonstrates initiative and strong stakeholder/client focus with good written and verbal communication skills
- Professional and personable approach and ability to build strong and friendly working relationships
- Excellent level of technical ability in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint