This award-winning Australian company has a unique product and service offering to its growing client base. With a close-knit team environment and a family friendly atmosphere, the company is in need of an experienced Sales and Customer Service Administrator to join their office in Waterloo. You will work with a small office of down-to-earth, passionate and hard-working staff who are committed to supporting each other.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager this role will be responsible for all wholesale and retail sales and customer service including, order entry, fulfilment, billing and credit control. Strong customer service skills are essential as you will liaise directly with customers and staff members on a daily basis and manage each customer’s unique sales needs.
Responsibility include but aren’t limited to:
- Daily order entry and processing of purchase orders
- Maintaining comprehensive notes on the specific order needs of each customer
- Utilise the company system to enter sales orders, stock transfer orders, issue invoices, and generate open order reports
- Maintain fluid processing of orders by the warehouse and accounts team
- Support timely and accurate execution of billing according to terms and conditions specified in sales and distribution agreements, while observing all compliance related processes and controls
- Maintain accurate recording and filing of orders and documents
- Ad-hoc admin tasks and support of other team members
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Wholesale Customer Service role
- Proven experience in a high-volume administration role
- Experience with Netsuite is desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing retail-based customer service is desirable
- Intermediate to advanced Excel ability
- Experience with managing inventory stock control
- Strong team player with a proactive attitude to help others at the drop of a hat
- Return to work parents will definitely be considered
The client is looking to interview immediately so please apply now!