Looking to add to their team with a specialist and experienced customer service representative to assist their members with a range of customer queries with a focus on technical support.
This is a newly created role due growth within the business and a rare opportunity to join a supportive team with a fantastic culture.
Key responsibilities include:
- General customer service across various functions of the business
- Answering calls and ability to handle a wide range of issues
- Being the first point of contact for customers
- Monitoring emails and responding in a timely manner
- Solving customer issues and walking them through problem solving processes
- Processing and changing contracts
- Providing technical support
- Following up with customers and providing feedback to ensure all issues have been resolved
- Previous experience in call centre environment
- Ability to demonstrate technical support to customers with little computer knowledge
- Basic knowledge of finance and confidence with numbers
- Previous issue management experience
- Friendly phone manner and excellent communication skills
You will have an empathetic approach and be a natural at building relationships and rapport with all types of customers.
For more information please contact Sarah Kennedy or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY below.