Your new role
In this role you will be working within an incredible organisation with a great culture and positive environment.
Your key role will be to support external agencies, carers and participants with any queries on their invoices over the telephone and by email. You will receive full training.
What you'll need to succeed
- Essential – Car and licence due to location.
- 12 months plus Customer Service experience
- Working with Children Check
- Proven high attention to detail.
- Clear police check history.
- Strong interpersonal skills with compassion and empathy
- Demonstrated ability within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Able to commit to working through the contract period.
- Experience in an office based Customer Service role
What you need to know
Training will be done both in-person and by Zoom. You will be working both in the office and from home. If you are able to commit to 3 months temporary work, Monday to Friday, 9-5 p.m. apply now!