Our Non-Profit client in the Eastern suburbs is currently seeking an experienced Customer Service Officer for a six-month contract.
Your new role
In this role you will be working within an incredible organisation with a great culture and positive environment.
Your key role will be to support external agencies, carers and participants with any queries both over the telephone and by email. You will receive full training and support.
What you'll need to succeed
- Essential – Car and licence due to location.
- Strong Customer Service experience within an office environment
- Working with Children Check
- Great communication skills
- Clear police check history
- Strong interpersonal skills with compassion and empathy
- Demonstrated ability within the Microsoft Office suite
- Able to commit to working through the contract period
What you need to know
Training will be done both in-person and by Zoom. You will be working both in the office and from home. If you are able to commit to 6 months temporary work, Monday to Friday, 9-5 p.m. apply now!