- Call-centre based role
- 12 Month Fix Term Contract - potential to extend
- $65-70k package (based on experience)
An exciting opportunity to join a reputable Financial Services Company, who are expanding their team of Customer Service Officers. This role offers full training to a pro-active and ambitious Customer Service professional with the opportunity to continually upskill.
The role itself will be call-centre based therefore strong telephone communication will be key to succeeding in this application. Market knowledge of finance would be desirable however the right attitude and approach to Customer Service will be highly regarded.
- Handle incoming calls and emails to the main Customer Services lines
- Handle Complaints
- Order fulfilment for customer requests, including billing and despatch
- Manage workflow and cases, queue control
- Provide research and information support to Relationship Management and Customer Experience
- Ensure that the Business CRM Salesforce is keep up to date on key customers and customer segments
This particular Financial Services Company not only offers training and upskilling but the opportunity to grow within the company.
If you are an experience Customer Service/Call Centre Associate and have the experience listed above please click apply. For more information please contact Shana Perry - email@example.com