Your new role
A fast paced role, dedicated to providing all customers and stakeholders of the organisation with a high level experience.
- Manage all incoming correspondence - answering incoming calls, dealing with queries
- Attending to all email correspondence within set timelines
- Calling customers to follow up on queries
- Supporting internal team members with additional duties.
- Fast paced with the need to multitask, through different skill sets.
- In-depth understanding of customer needs with the ability to problem solve on the go.
- Exciting role for someone who wants to understand the needs for each customer.
- Experience in the provision of first class customer service within an office environment.
- CAN DO attitude with the ability to multitask.
- Strong MS suite skills including outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Ability to learn the role quickly and adapt to change.
What you need to know
Our client is growing with the need for a team member who is dedicated to making a difference in the customers journey, ensuring that first class service is always delivered.
A four month contract to commence asap, this role will see you based in the CBD, full time hours
For more information on this role apply now or contact David Crichton on 0431 214 684. Even if this role is not appropriate for you, Reach out for a private discussion on your next step.