Your new role
In this role you will be working within an incredible organisation with a great culture and an exciting positive environment.
Your key role will be to support external organisations, carers and participants with any queries in relation to the provision of financial plan management services to people with a disability.
What you'll need to succeed
- Essential – Car and licence due to location in Eastern suburbs
- Strong Customer Service skills within an office environment
- Working with Children Check (you will be required to obtain one)
- Proven high attention to detail.
- Clear police check history
- Strong interpersonal skills with compassion and empathy
- Demonstrated ability within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Available immediately and able to commit to the contract term
What you need to know
Training will be done both in-person and by Zoom. You will be working both in the office and from home. Please note this role is in the Eastern suburbs. Monday to Friday, 9-5 p.m.