Cyber Resilience Architect needed for large Australian business to own cyber blueprint, security and processes. High availability and connection with the thought leaders of the businesses. This is a broad role where you will not be put into a box only doing a few projects, your remit will be broad.
- Influence key business stakeholders to ensure cyber architecture strategy is being adhered too.
- Strong ability to influence people with impact and effect
- Ensure infrastructure and network are protected against risk profile
- Be a thought leader in the area
- Provide consulting and advice to business units through the business.
- Own and maintain the Cyber Resiliency architectural blueprint and security architecture diagram and processes.
- Provide specific Cyber consulting and advice to business units directly and indirectly through the architecture community.
- Compliance within strict regulatory environment
What you'll have
- Accredited tertiary qualifications in an Information Technology, Business or a related discipline. (SABSA preferred)
- Proven experience with the development of Cyber Resiliency frameworks within the architecture domain
- Demonstrated ability and proven experience with preparing presentations and reports for executive and senior management
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong relationships across business and technology staff
- Demonstrated ability to understand and manage process documentation
- An industry recognised security accreditation or certification
- Cyber Security architecture experience for PaaS or aPaaS
- We are looking for somebody who is an active member of the Cyber Security community in Australia who hold value and opinion within this space.