The Security Architect is responsible for defining and implementing security monitoring and controls to ensure alignment with the organisation Security Strategy.
- Researching and supporting design new architectures, including shaping and leveraging key security patterns, to shape enterprise solutions that enable the organisation to operate securely whilst exploiting technology to best effect
- Shaping, managing and maintaining Product Security Architecture which supports the organisation’s risk appetite and approach to cyber and information security to feed into the Product Roadmap.
- Delivering system security designs for Cloud data Center, ensuring coherent end to end designs which deliver value to the organisation, working with the business areas to ensure cross functional considerations are accounted for and full business benefits are realized
- Ensuring the Security Architecture enables business and CISO needs and that there is business flexibility whilst operating with sufficient protection, supporting and guiding the organisation in its adoption of hybrid IT, including cloud services
- Providing credible and impartial advice and guidance to the Infrastructure Product Group Manager and Owners, and identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement. Working with senior stakeholders to ensure controls are applied proportionately enabling the realisation of the organisation’s target architecture
- Supporting shape enterprise strategies, including platform strategies and platform integration design in line with the enterprise security reference architecture