Well known player in the financial services sector who is enjoying good stability and growth during these uncertain times is looking to add a specialist Analyst to be a part of the Customer and Portfolio Insights teams.
Their key focus is to use data-driven insights to improve decision making and creates value.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Insights and Data,
Key aspects of the role include:
- Research, extract data from multiple sources and conduct analysis for opportunities and risks
- Translate business requirements into reports and/or dashboards, designing and building quality reporting and data visualisation solutions to meet business needs
- Support operational performance by providing high quality, commercial analytical support to key stakeholders
- Interpret data and analyse results using relevant statistical techniques
- Perform data studies and data discovery on new data sources or new uses for existing data sources.
- Competently present findings, recommendations and insights obtained through analysis to business leaders and stakeholders to assist in strategic decision making
- Provide analytical support to optimise processes and improve efficiencies of different departments
To be considered for this role, you should have the following skills & experience:
- Extensive experience and technical proficiency with SQL and relevant reporting, analytical and visualisation platforms i.e. SSRS, Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Well developed commercial acumen, to connect technical findings with practical business recommendations
- Ability to work positively with a wide range of stakeholders across the business to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements and develop and plan the delivery of the report/analysis.
- Very capable in financial modelling and performance analyst with excellent stakeholder and process management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to apply research skills in a practical environment