- Our client is looking for a Data Architect with GCP knowledge to take responsibility of the Data & Analytics Infrastructure on GCP.
- Identify areas of current data stack that need improvement and optimise to industry best practice.
- Build ML dataflows attached to business outcomes.
- Architect the integration of complex systems (eg Salesforce Marketing Cloud and GCP-based data warehouse).
- Develop the enterprise data models and data governance.
- Design scalable applications considering factors of data systems such as database type selection (SQL, NoSQL, data warehouse etc), cost, logging etc.
- End-to-end design and implementation of greenfield data/AI projects.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a data architect role with good understanding of data warehouse/lake model and ETL flows.
- Google Cloud Platform experience (Big Query, Cloud Storage, Compute Engine
- Strong Python and SQL skills are a must
- Machine Learning experience
- Knowledge of API best practices
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices (eg CI/CD)
Nice to Haves:
- Architectural certification such as TOGAF.
- Google Cloud Platform certification.
- Experience with media, subscriptions, advertising or e-commerce datasets.
- Experience with ETL frameworks and providers.
- Experience with workflow orchestration processes/tools.