Our client is an independent market leading not-for-profit organisation, recognised as the peak non-government standards body in Australia. Developing internationally aligned standards in the national interest and work closely with government, industry, consumer, and stakeholder groups.
You will be working with large, complex Data Warehouses using the Microsoft BI Stack within an Azure or cloud-based environment.
You will be responsible for working with various stakeholders (business teams, solution architects and IT) in identifying and responding to business needs, ensuring the capture and management of relevant enterprise data in a consistent and accurate manner to enable reporting, monitoring, analysis and integration.
- Responsible for moving data from Data Lake to Data Warehouse and building operational metrics.
- Design optimised data structures and ETL/ELT to deliver analytical business needs.
- Develop operating and system documentation & write and further develop coded reporting scripts.
- Provide detailed analysis to assist in the identification of root causes to problems and model potential solutions using statistically valid methods.
- Assist in the identification and capture of relevant enterprise data, in a consistent, compliant and accurate manner, to facilitate reporting, monitoring, analysis and integration.
- At times, the creation of PowerBI dashboards, supporting the business with analytical needs.
- Strong Power BI experience
- Strong Azure experience
- SQL experience
- Experience with Data Warehouse, Data Factory, Data Lake, ETL, BI
- Good communication and stakeholder liaison skills
- Strong understanding of data repository systems (business intelligence infrastructures)