Our client is a leading manufacturing business based in the Eastern/Bayside suburbs of Brisbane with onsite parking. They are investigating a project of work to ensure accurate information has been recorded.
This position is being offered on a 3 month contract and due to start immediately. This role would be well suited to a university student currently on leave or a recent university graduate with strong computer skills looking for some experience in a commercial corporate head office role.
- Review and remove unneeded data as well as combine data from multiple sources
- Keep records of tasks, files, and progress
- Survey reports and sheets of data
- Obtain further information for documents that are deemed incomplete
- Classify information into spreadsheets, databases and customer relationship management systems
- Methodically review completed work, checking for computation errors or duplicate values before submitting the final product- Excellent typing accuracy
- Immediately available for a 3 month contract
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets as well as databases and customer database systems