Global Financial Services Organisation are looking for a Data Management Analyst. You will be engaged in MDM analysis and development activities, including the development of technical and business requirements, the design of creative technical solutions, the handling of configurations, field to field mapping, data profiling and archiving, the monitoring of valid and rejected data.
- Analyze/Develop business requirements, design technical specification & develop new components for the existing/new MDM ETL framework, identifying structures and processes to ensure that relevant data is captured, validated and properly processed through real-time and batch services into the Hub.
- Maintain integrity, metadata and data lineage for MDM data intake processes including onboarding new sources via data profiling to identify data quality checks.
- Actively participate in data integration, data profiling, data validation and data quality processes and resolve data mapping and data quality issues in partnership with QA and development teams.
- Development and validation of use case scenarios for new data intake as well as continuous regression validation of existing data relationships and lineage.
- Review customer environment for master data processes and help with overall data governance model.
- Engage and interact closely with business and IT stakeholders to understand master data requirements and current constraints.
Experience and Qualifications required;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- 5+ years of Data Integration experience using Oracle, Informatica Power Center.
- 5+ years of Data Integration experience in a high-volume subscription-based or data-intensive business
- Development and design expertise in Informatica Master Data Management (MDM), including Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) and Informatica PowerCenter and Address Doctor.
- 2+ years of experience in full lifecycle MDM implementations.
- 2+ years hands-on experience working with MDM products in an architect capacity.
- Master Data Domain experience in customer, account or other data domains at an Analyst/Developer level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Data Quality and MDM with experience in subscription-based business and/or financial services is preferred.
- Prior experience in the Setup/Configuration of Informatica Products like Power Center, IDQ, Address Doctor & MDM platforms will be a plus.
- Prior Informatica Version upgrade experience will be a plus.