- Greenfield, end to end data governance role
- $120,000 to $130,000+
- Role for somebody seeking data reporting autonomy in a large business
You'll be responsible for the management of data generated, used, published and shared within a facilities area of the business with extremely large data sets which need to defined, assessed and processed. Working with the business stakeholder/data owners, data stewards to ensure that business data is appropriately treated with respect to security, confidentiality, quality and retention requirements.
- Data-centric programming language skills e.g. R, Python, C, C++, SQL
- Experience in using data visualisation software e.g. Tableau, Power BI,
- Experience working in the professional services sector or at a complex multi-faceted organisation
- Extensive knowledge of policies and procedures, and administrative processes, within a university environment.
- Once the needs have been formulated (AS-IS) organising which needs to address first into appropriate data governance action plan
- Initially, conduct privacy and data protection impact assessments, and assist the business and IT in completing their data protection responsibilities for GDPR
- Help the business implement updates to privacy policies, processes and procedures, including the handling of subject access requests metadata is captured and kept up-to-date.
- Support and advise the business data group
- Liaise with all relevant business and functional teams
- Promote a culture of exceptional Data Governance across the organisation.
We need business facing reporting manager with experience leading a team of data analysts as well as.
If you're interested please apply or email me directly at email@example.com