Data Migration will be required to manage and deliver the technical aspects for the data quality management, data cleansing, and data migration activities on behalf of the Payroll Consolidation Project. This is a technical role requiring experience in the set-up and configuration of tools associated with Data Migration.
This role will have responsibility for the set-up and implementation/maintenance of the technical data stores and staging areas from which data analysis and migration will take place.
- Implementation and maintenance of Data-Stores and Staging areas in a suitable product for the import of data from numerous source systems.
- Development of scripts, reports and procedures to support data extraction routines from the source systems.
- Development of approaches, reports and procedures to support data quality and risk assessments associated with data extraction, transformation and quality.
- Development of end-to-end processes and procedures in consultation with business representatives and service provider to ensure data is extracted, cleansed and transformed with no loss in fidelity.
- Manage timely resolution of the technical and data issues.
- Assist in the development of plans and activity to support end-to-end data activities.
- Provide regular input to the project risk register including actions to mitigate risks associated with data activities.
- Provide technical guidance and advice to system owners in resolving data issues in current systems perceived to cause data errors.
- Provide regular updates to the weekly progress reports.
- Support, coach and mentor other team members and business users in best practice for data cleansing and migration.
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to create efficiencies in ongoing data migration processes and procedures.
- Develop, maintain and distribute the key stakeholder data governance approval process.
- Introduce (as appropriate) and utilise data migration tools to automate controls and verification procedures.
- Develop reconciliation reports and processes to support the data management work-stream lifecycle.
- Using Informatica or MS SQL Integration Services or similar tools.
- Comprehensive understanding of the methods and processes associated with data cleansing, migration and cutover in a complex organisation.
- An understanding of the full project lifecycle and potential impacts pertaining to data migration.
- An understanding of project management principles and the issues that can arise from the management of ICT initiatives.
- Extensive experience in the implementation of ETL framework and tools to ensure the integrity of data in the implementation and deployment of the new solution.
- Experience in the definition and preparation of data upload files by transforming extracted data from multiple legacy systems including existing Payroll systems (Preceda, Chris21), Master Data Management product, HRMS Workday and Excel.
- Experience in the management of all testing of ETL tools.
- Ability to provide visibility to the key project personnel by regular reporting and progress updates.
- Ability to communicate with influence (written and verbal) with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- ETL Training
If you're interested in hearing more about the role, Apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org