Prestigious Global Banking organisation are looking for Data Migration Lead! In this role, you will be responsible for managing the onboarding of new clients, or new services for existing clients. The Data Migration Lead will lead activities to migrate data from Custodians, fund managers and service providers. You will lead a team of Technical Analyst's, Data Analysts etc.
- Defining the process for, and managing the execution of, sourcing, loading and reconciling data to be migrated from incumbent custodians and service providers. This includes scheduling & resource planning & management, risks & issues management; status reporting, etc.
- Acting as the key point of contact with the incumbent custodians, investment managers, clients and other stakeholders, ensuring stakeholders are clear on data requirements, format and timing of provision of data to ensure a smooth and timely data migration/transition.
- Managing staff and stakeholders, internally and externally, locally and globally, involved in data migration activities.
- Working with Program/Project Managers and "Head's of" to review the outcomes of onboarding projects to determine actions that could be taken to improve delivery timeliness, quality and efficiency.
- Development and implementation of data migration strategies, architecture, technology standards & tools and execution capabilities that align with overall business strategy and onboarding pipeline.
- Engaging with counterparts and colleagues in other locations, sharing transitions management experiences, leveraging off learnings and realising economies of scale.
Qualification and Experience
- 10 years in Financial Services, with a strong working knowledge of the custody and investment administration business.
- Demonstrated capability in project management, sound analytical ability and strong stakeholder coordination
- Experience in working on client onboarding and/or business change projects in the custody and investment administration business.
- Knowledge of industry-leading data analysis practices/tools
- MS Project, Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Previous experience in undertaking data take-on for new client onboardings in the custody & investment administration business.
- Sound knowledge of HiPortfolio application
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! - Reece.email@example.com