Data Reporting Analyst
|Job Title:||Data Reporting Analyst|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 11:32|
As the Data Analyst, you will leverage all data sources to provide treasury reporting and insights. Working closely with the various stakeholders across the whole of operations you will be using your strong SQL development skills to produce real-time reports.
• You are passionate about data and its ability to inform business decisions and practices
• You know how to find data and don't mind getting your hands dirty in databases, spreadsheets, BI, and analytical tools
• Know how to analyse and interpret data, and have a proven track record of analysing and interpreting business performance using available data
• Can communicate your analysis and findings to a wide range of stakeholders within the business
• Understand enough about IT systems and solutions to hold meaningful conversations with IT around what is required to achieve your work outcomes
• Have exposure to data warehouses, operational databases, BI tools, analytic tools, and visualisation tools
• A collaborative mindset, demonstrating success in problem-solving
About your experience:
• Significant SQL development
• 2+ years building ETL flows in SSIS or equivalent language.
• Demonstrates initiative, sound analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills
• Proven ability to balance business/technical focus with an eye for continual systems/process improvements
• The ability to understand the importance of data as a key business enabler
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate technical reports and analyses in a meaningful way
• Excellent skills in Excel (Macro Level)
• Strong modelling skills including exposure to predictive modelling tools and understanding of dimensional modelling or data vault modelling concepts.
• Understanding of ETL systems and processes
• Strong stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to present complex information simply and directly
If this sounds like you or you are interested in finding out more please contact Sherrie Milsom or submit your resume firstname.lastname@example.org