What You Will Be Doing
Responsible for developing, maintaining and enhancing statistical models and algorithms to create strategic business opportunities across the organization. This position is constantly challenged to tap into advanced mathematical and statistical techniques to develop optimal solutions. This position is expected to communicate complex concepts clearly.
What You Need for this Position
- Passion for problem-solving, an eagerness to hit the ground running, and tremendous self-motivation to learn and improve
- Must have knowledge building of Credit risk models and Model Calibration
- Full lifecycle modelling
- Predictive models
- Quantitative/ mathematical background in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics Graduate degrees preferred
- 2 years' experience performing statistical analyses and modelling for multiple functions
- Proven experience in extracting insights from large data sets; strong problem-solving skills and logic
- Expertise in data analytics tools and technologies such as SAS, Python, R
- Strong product mindset - you ask and tackle the most important analytical questions with a view on driving product impact.
- Driven and focused self-starters, great communicators, amazing follow-through - you are entrepreneurial and love the responsibility of being individually empowered