In this role you will;
- Accurate maintenance of all relevant databases, including the property lease register, lease records and documentation for sales and purchases.
- Assist with the expansion of the existing property database on a national level.
- Track, monitor and report on valuations and fee recovery on a monthly basis.
- Provide administrative assistance to the Sales and Leasing department as required.
- Respond to enquiries and be the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Review/audit data and flag and investigate any anomalies.
We would ideally be looking for the following:
- 1-3 years of experience in Database Management and Administration
- SQL Skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Tech One experience preferred