Our client is a dedicated organisation focussed on delivering positive outcomes for people with a Disability.
- Overall responsibility for a large Day Service Team across various sites and locations
- Leadership and development of four Team Leaders
- Plan, manage and review services in line with relevant program delivery strategy
- Monitor service delivery activities and develop processes and procedures to ensure efficient and effective workflow within the programs.
- Monitor and manage compliments and complaints, critical incidents, complete relevant paperwork and sent to quality for further follow up.
- Ensure compliance with contract deliverables.
- Assist in the recruitment of appropriately qualified staff and overall responsibility for workforce planning
- A strong understanding of the NDIS together with several years in a Management role within the Disability sector.
- Strong financial and commercial skills.
- Experience in supervising and leading large teams
- As a Not-for-Profit Organisation you will be eligible for salary packaging.
- Access to Employee Assistance Program.
- Opportunities for growth and development.
- Enjoy a positive and supportive culture.
- Be part of making a difference to the lives of others.
- Package circa $100- $105K plus super plus salary packaging