As the Desk Assistant you will report to and support a team of Stockbrokers & Investment Advisors within their Brisbane office, and work within the busy and fast-paced environment that has experienced positive growth. This role would suit an assured candidate with proven time management ability to achieve allocated deadlines.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Assisting with client liaison
- Establishing and maintaining client accounts and updating client profiles
- Liaising with margin lenders and share registries
- Check advisers daily reports and action follow-ups as required; including debtor monitoring, advisor emails, client accounting, prepare write-off's and sell orders, etc
- Prepare SOA's, client letters, reports, research or any other written communications
- Administration to support the Advisors - data entry, mail merges, reporting in excel, diary management, faxing, photocopying, printing, and filing of documentation
To be considered for this role you will have ideally worked previously within financial services. You will have outstanding communication skills and thrive in a busy environment and keep to tight deadlines. Time management is key as is the ability to multi-task. Strong MS Office skills are expected and an ability to multi-task is critical. Our client is happy to consider candidates who have a strong administrative background and are passionate about financial services or those who are keen to develop through to become an Advisor.
For more information please call Jade Blackburn on 3854 3803 or email submit your application by hitting 'APPLY'