- The successful candidate will own a part of the business and will be the “go-to” for all IT requests by managing IT requests including Incidents and Tasks within agreed Service Levels.
- You will provide excellent Level 1 and 2 IT support to customers via email, face to face and over the phone, including planning, implementation, management and usage of the business applications, enterprise platforms and the company's local and wide-area networks.
- This will include but will not be limited to the support and troubleshooting of Audio Visual Systems in meeting rooms, troubleshooting and resolution of issues related to setup, deployment, maintenance and support of local hardware (PC’s, Laptops, Printers, iPhones, iPads).
- You will also be required to undertake Site Setup activities (Moves, Setup, Network Upgrades) for a limited number of sites within the Sydney region.
- This is a varied and busy role where you will balance the delivery with the management of client relationships in accordance with Service Level Objectives (SLO) and company policies and standards.
- You will draw from your previous experience in a customer service experience technology support role and demonstrate your capability in installing, configuring and supporting personal computer hardware, monitors, printers and peripherals.
- You will have experience in supporting Microsoft products, experience supporting small to medium-sized networks and building relationships with ICT and business stakeholders, external to the immediate team.
- As well as the technical skills and experience required, we are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal successfully with all levels of customers and team members. Familiarity with networking equipment/procedures is desirable though not required for this role, however, we expect that the successful candidate is eager to learn and constantly show their ability to be proactive.
Experience with the following would be highly regarded:
- MS Office & Office365 apps
- iPhone – iPad
- Microsoft SCCM for SOE application package deployment and remote support
- Experience working in a large, dynamic corporate environment
To be successful you will need:
- A drive towards achieving customer service excellence.
- Well-developed communication skills to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, combined with relevant commercial experience working within a corporate, IT environment.
- A customer-focused service driven attitude when interacting with clients (ongoing)
- Previous experience supporting Windows operating systems and Microsoft products.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! Reece.firstname.lastname@example.org