Prestigious professional services organisation are looking for a Desktop & Infrastructure Support Analyst to join their team due to organic growth. In this role, you will be responsible for providing Level 1 / Level 2 support including support for laptops, phones printers and mobile handsets, as well as applications, software and user access.
Core duties include, but are not limited to:
- Providing support to colleagues either over the phone, via email or in person, and resolve their computing problems/requests in a timely manner
- Accurately log requests and incidents using the Service Management logging tool
- Managing open requests and incidents and escalate as required
- Troubleshooting Hardware and Software issues and performing installations
- Performing maintenance on laptops, printers, mobile handsets and other IT hardware;
- Providing assistance/input to develop and update processes, procedures and work instructions;
- Administration and updating of IT systems and databases, e.g. Active Directory, Configuration Management database; and Building and maintaining relationships with third-party vendors.
The successful candidate will possess:
- An IT or related degree
- ITIL Foundation certificate
- Related experience in a similar role, providing phone, email and face-to-face support, preferably within a professional services environment
- Experience in the incident and problem management; and Experience in maintaining asset and configuration registers
- The successful applicant will also possess intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Windows OS, Vista / Windows, and mobile device support and management
- In addition, you will have intermediate problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills, a basic understanding of network management and LAN / WAN concepts, and proven time management capabilities