Global ASX Listed organisation are in the midst of huge enterprise technology transformation programs and are looking for a Technology Desktop & Customer Support specialist. In this role, you will own an area of the business and will be the go-to for all IT requests by managing IT requests including Incidents and Tasks within agreed Service Levels.
- Remotely and Face to Face provide Level 1 & 2 technical support
- Plan and action through to resolution each ticket assigned or collected from the
- Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) queue.
- Logging of all walks up requests and incidents with correct details, categorisation and resolutions in the ITSM system.
- Ownership of IT HelpPoint for assigned floor or primary location.
- Provide basic Audio Visual support for floor or primary location-based Audio Visual equipment and meeting rooms.
- Achieve Service Level Objectives (SLO) targets to ensure EUC Service level targets are met or exceeded.
- Collaborate with the Service Desk, Infrastructure Management (IM), and Applications
- Management (AM) in the provision of EUC Services and the diagnosis and remediation of End User Computing.
- Escalation of tickets were required to Team Leader, Service Delivery Manager, IM or AM 3rd Level teams.
- Ensure timely and appropriate communication of information required to make effective use of our End User Computing technology solutions.
- Proactively coach people one on one on pre-defined How-to guides and knowledge base articles to reduce tickets being entered for repeat requests or problems.
- IT ownership and support for all the ICT requirements of a minimum of 5 assigned sites.
- Identify where “How To” and Knowledge Base articles are missing and then draft articles to address the gaps, for review by Team Leader.
- Complete site setup, decommission or relocation activities as assigned by Team
- A leader in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Regularly update Site information in the ITSM system
- Undertake tasks as directed by Team Leader
Experience required to be successful;
- 2+ years of technology-related work experience.
- 1+ years of customer service in technology support.
- 2+ years experience installing, configuring and supporting personal computer hardware, monitors, printers and peripherals.
- 2+ years experience supporting Microsoft products including, but not limited to, workstation and server operating systems, Exchange and Office.
- 1+ years of experience supporting small to medium-sized networks.
- Building relationships with ICT and business stakeholders external to the immediate team.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now!