Reporting into the Financial Controller, you'll be responsible for overseeing financials for a number of property development projects. Your core remit will include the following;
- Business partnering with development managers to assist with project financial management, budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Review of project job cost allocations.
- Updating and reconciliation of development feasibility models.
- Managing system administration of projects including job setup, budgets, etc.
- Compliance with GS007 and other internal control frameworks.
- Review payments prepared by AP team relating to the projects.
- Assist finance team with preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting to investors, including management accounts and variance analysis.
- Assist with the annual fund budget.
- Assist fund and development managers in any ad-hoc finance requirements.
You are a CA or CPA qualified Accountant, with extensive experience in the property development and/or construction sector and with a background in project accounting or development accounting.
You'll also have a proven background in process improvement, operational stakeholder engagement and advanced Excel skills (including financial modelling capability).
For more information contact Spencer Bryson on 02 9775 5905 or apply using the "Apply" button.