In this role, you will work closely with internal development teams and senior management to coordinate and conduct the delivery of several integration projects and other software solutions. Proactively provide input into the development of Practices policies, procedures, standards and strategies as we grow our delivery capabilities leveraging cloud solutions in the future.
Accountable for the integration development team of the business and its projects. Working with Senior projects managers to delivery multiple projects for the business on time and within budget
Key Skills Required include:
- Multi-Tasking: Manage and triage multiple incoming priorities effectively by understanding business needs and meeting service level requirements
- Problem Solving: Work with customers in establishing the appropriate expectation and response time. Scoping and estimating technical work on implementation/support projects. Strong critical thinking and sound judgment. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Track/Measure: Establishes processes to identify, track, escalate, resolve, and report customer-related issues. Self-motivated and ability to execute independently to meet objectives
- Document Processes: Help build and enhance practices, automated capabilities and communication across the SmartDog Solutions centre to reduce complexity and enhance resource utilization
- Strategic Mindset: Ability to see future possibilities and translate them into strategies. Participate in and lead business development efforts tied to growing the practice. Help maintain the proper headcount to drive the Applications growth through timely hiring, positive employment development, and low attrition.
- Collaborate: Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives. Cross team collaboration and influence
- Communicate Effectively: Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences. Communicating with the Project Manager, Developers and the Customer. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Instill Trust: Gain the confidence and trust of others through honest, integrity and authenticity
- Customer Focus: Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
- Drive Engagement: Create a climate where people are motivated to their best to help the organization achieve its objectives. Ability to interact successfully with various levels of employees (project managers to SVP)
- Drives Results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances. Ability to interact professionally and successfully with customers
- Decision Quality: Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
- Plans and Aligns: Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with practice goals. Planning tasks, assigning appropriate resources and executing against project
- Build Effective Teams: Provide mentoring and guidance to team member.
- Previous experience of Software AG webMethods v9.x, v10.x or a similar enterprise level integration platform such as Azure iPaaS, MuleSoft, BizTalk, Dell Boomi etc.
- Recent experience of delivering and maintaining enterprise level solutions
- An understanding of common integration design patterns
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to perform under complex and changing environment
- Flexibility in order to meet personal and team targets
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
If you are interested or would like to discuss please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org