Development Team Leader
|Job Title:||Development Team Leader|
|Salary:||$140,000 to $150,000|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 10:46|
Opportunity for a forward thinking Development Team Leader has just become available with a fantastic company based in the Sydney CBD.
Skills & Experience:
- Lead team of Java, Android, iOS and Angular developers
- Full-stack web application development knowledge and SDLC
- Hands-on approach, you should be able to point out how to improve developers and technical leads
- Successfully delivered, improved multiple pods of developers
- Experience managing multiple large scale projects & best practice for the team
- Facilitate improvements in software development practices/processes within the teams
- Facilitate the adoption of key engineering practices like Continuous
- Strong Stakeholder and vendor management within a corporate environment
- Enterprise solution delivery
- Strong understanding of dev ops challenges
- Manage and mentor members of the development team
- Hands on role with minor management
- Liaise with stakeholders forming critical business decisions
- Oversee development life-cycle
- Largely a hands-off role with the exception of code reviews and management of developers
- Oversee project execution - estimates, timeframes and risk
- Share ideas suggest process improvements and time-saving ideas with Development Manager.
- Work with the Product Manager to understand all functional requirements, user stories and flow process to help in the development of products that uses routing engine.
- Work with QA to automate testing and solve bugs before launching.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's