- Lead business partners, project team, and external partners (e.g. vendors) throughout digital and customer related projects, from ideation to the BAU handover.
- Understand the primary business functions and processes of the business and use this appreciation to optimise functions and processes – to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
- Provide a persistent conduit between the Digital Transformation and Customer Platforms team and the
- Business, helping educate and inform both partners of each other’s ongoing and evolving needs and drivers, services and capacity.
- Assist in the management of BAU activities and operational expenses (OpEx) to provide a persistent service to the business
- Consult to and liaise with stakeholders (business, technology and project stakeholders) regarding agile business analysis and project success factors.
- Assist in the determination of requirements, work with stakeholders including facilitation of workshops, stakeholder interviews other techniques.
- Translate functional and business requirements into accurate user stories and process flow.
- Ensure the user stories have met (and adhere to) the ‘definition of ready’.
- Ensure the project scope and priorities are managed, plan the timeline (flight plan), and manage the project financials in collaboration with the Product Owner.
- Work with members of the Team and the business to provide solution designs for initiatives, by engaging with domain expert partners and solution vendors.
- Highlight project risks, including risks to delivery time and budget to the Product Owner at the earliest opportunity.
- Anticipates and removes any blockers/impediments to the delivery of work. Work to optimise the flow of work to ‘done’
- Negotiate the best business approach in all team ceremonies (e.g. sprint planning, stand-up, showcase, retrospective, backlog grooming).
- Further participate in the rolling out of agile practices, tools and techniques throughout the business for business projects and business BAU work.
- Experience of working for at least 3 years, gaining an in-depth understanding of the business processes, information and systems.
- Facilitate workshops regardless of content knowledge and ability to use to a range of techniques to elicit the target outcomes.
- Good communication skills and the demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organisation; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualisations
- Business consulting experience developing concepts, solutions and business cases
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organisation and to high-priority business issues
- Solid experience planning, deploying and embedding either business or IT initiatives (preference for both) through the Agile delivery lifecycle
- Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
- Ability to produce high-quality requirement specifications to support project functional design development.
If you're interested in hearing more about this role, apply now! Reece.firstname.lastname@example.org