You'll be working with every type of stakeholder so its important you can work with stakeholders that do not want to play ball all the time! Adaptable BA's who are susceptible to change are encouraged to apply!
Its a brilliant working environment that will challenge you!
- Lead business partners, project team, and external partners (e.g. vendors) throughout digital and customer related projects, from ideation to the BAU handover.
- Understand the primary business functions and processes of the business and use this appreciation to optimise functions and processes – to reduce cost and increase efficiency.
- Provide a persistent conduit between the Digital Transformation and Customer Platforms team and the
- Consult to and liaise with stakeholders (business, technology and project stakeholders) regarding agile business analysis and project success factors.
- Assist in the determination of requirements, work with stakeholders including facilitation of workshops, stakeholder interviews other techniques.
- Translate functional and business requirements into accurate user stories and process flow.
- Ensure the user stories have met (and adhere to) the ‘definition of ready’.
- Ensure the project scope and priorities are managed, plan the timeline (flight plan), and manage the project financials in collaboration with the Product Owner.
- Work with members of the Team and the business to provide solution designs for initiatives, by engaging with domain expert partners and solution vendors.
- Highlight project risks, including risks to delivery time and budget to the Product Owner at the earliest opportunity.
- Anticipates and removes any blockers/impediments to the delivery of work. Work to optimise the flow of work to ‘done’
- Negotiate the best business approach in all team ceremonies (e.g. sprint planning, stand-up, showcase, retrospective, backlog grooming).
- Further participate in the rolling out of agile practices, tools and techniques throughout the business for business projects and business BAU work.
- Experience of working for at least 3 years, gaining an in-depth understanding of the business processes, information and systems.
- Facilitate workshops regardless of content knowledge and ability to use to a range of techniques to elicit the target outcomes.
- Good communication skills and the demonstrable ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organisation; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualisations
- Business consulting experience developing concepts, solutions and business cases
- The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organisation and to high-priority business issues
- Solid experience planning, deploying and embedding either business or IT initiatives (preference for both) through the Agile delivery lifecycle
- Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
- Ability to produce high-quality requirement specifications to support project functional design development