Digital Campaign Specialist
|Job Title:||Digital Campaign Specialist|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2018 17:15|
This reputable Australian non-profit firm, which has won employer awards for staff inclusion and training, is seeking an experience digital communications expert to add value with a critical project. You will be paramount in creating optimisation and integration of a major campaign to grow their customer base and increase engagement. This is initially an 8 month temporary arrangement, however with high performance and availability of a role, you will be considered for a permanent opportunity. This role is to start immediately.
Reporting to the Campaign Manager you will be adding value in delivering on the following:
- Manage campaign's social media content and community with the purpose do increase acquisition, retention and drive both engagement and fundraising
- Work with internal and external global stakeholders on the implementation and delivery of the digital strategies for national and international engagement.
- Use web tracking tools to analyse data and check the effectiveness of digital campaigns and its touch-points.
- Use data evidence to promote constant and agile growth at all levels via the optimisation of content and code for all digital touch-points, including but not limited to: website, landing pages, app, SMS, emails, digital ads and social media.
- Coordinate digital marketing techniques of search engine optimisation (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Coordinate digital marketing pieces within Programmatic Marketing, Google AdWords, Facebook Advertiser and other digital platforms
You will possess strong communication skills and organisational skills to be a successful candidate in this role. You will have around 5 years experience in the digital communication field and have strong technical abilities. This role is to start immediately so will require short notice or immediately available situation.
Sound like you?
Please hit "Apply" and call Sam Philpot for more information on 97755912