You’ll create content for simple, data-driven and personal purchasing journeys for our mobile device and home broadband products. The content you create will not only deliver an exceptional experience for our users; it’ll also drive revenue growth for the business.
You’ll be working in the sweet spot between meeting user needs and commercial needs – and you’ll be confident in challenging when the balance isn’t right.
- support designers to present complex information in a brilliant, personal, and simple way
- apply user-centred thinking to all the content you create
- continuous optimisation and improvement of content and copy
- understand and support the creation of customer journeys to identify pain points and user needs
- collaborate to ensure our content is SEO informed
- use research and data to inform your work
- ensure governance and compliance of your content
- write, edit and proofread content
- build and publish content in our CMS (AEM).
We’re a new team embedding content design as a new discipline.
We need you to be ready to challenge ways of working and embrace learning at every opportunity. You’ll get behind our mantra of ‘build, measure, learn’ – always working in ways that put the user experience first.
With a strong background, you’ll bring experience in content creation, curation, editing, publishing, and production. And you’ll be proficient at content governance, maintenance, and removal.
You'll love it here if you like to:
- work fast, always learn, accept failure, and iterate again
- always start with user needs, working towards user outcomes and business goals
- champion simplicity, efficiency and consistency, in all your work
- collaborate across team boundaries, using shared, agreed processes, tools and methods.