|Job Title:||Digital Copywriter|
|Job Published:||March 30, 2021 09:30|
Reporting to the Digital Experience Manager you will develop and execute successful SEO strategies and write digital copy to the highest standards, managing the end-to-end creation and approval of copy for internal stakeholders. Working with internal stakeholders, your remit includes (but is not limited to) the development of SEO and user-friendly website content, keyword research to guide content and website optimisation, working with digital teams to optimise campaigns, and writing the instructive text for digital services.
• A gifted communicator and a strategic thinker, capable of creative ideation and translating concepts into actions
•A team player, positive, optimistic, customer-centric, and empathetic
• Motivated by seeing people succeed, including your team members a
• Driven, ambitious, and an innovative solutions-finder
• Organised, self-motivated with a flexible approach and ability to adapt
• Strong organisational skills
• Pride yourself on your creative flair, balanced with a strong desire for accuracy and attention to detail
• 5+ years’ experience as a digital copywriter/SEO specialist or similar role.
• Digital copywriting – web and social media skills essential.
• Advanced knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
• Experienced using web analytics and reporting tools.
• An engaging and creative writing style that can clearly express the brand tone of voice.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Sherrie Milsom at email@example.com